Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Any additional charges incurred, will be recovered from applicant.
2. No additional travelling expenses will be incurred unless previously stated.
3. Picture Perfect will recover the cost of accommodation expenses and petrol where ceremony is at a distance of 100 miles, round trip. It may be necessary to travel on the evening prior to the wedding to avoid traffic and other problems also it may be necessary to stay overnight where a wedding runs late. The cost of accommodation shall be reimbursed from the client with regards to late and distant weddings.
4. Food must be provided to all accompanying photographers when attendance is up to the 1st Dance (We only require a sandwhich and does not have to be a 3 course meal)
1. Final agreed package amount will depend on the precise requirements of the applicant.
2. A booking fee of £100.00 is made payable to Picture Perfect Photography at the time of booking, once cleared, Picture Perfect will be the sole photographer for your day. In some cases we may need to hire in another photographer to cover your wedding.
3. The booking fee is non refundable. The final balance is payable 2 weeks prior to the wedding date; it is your responsibility to pay your photographer when monies are due.
4. Once booking form has been completed, you have agreed to complete payment for package(s) selected. If package has not been decided, minimum package balance payment will be required 2 weeks before wedding date. Upgrading of package can be arranged if client informs Picture Perfect regarding uncertanty.
5.All payments are non refundable. Should the client cancel, all monies paid will be non refundable.
6. Non-payment of the final balance 2 weeks prior to the wedding date constitutes a breach of contract from client. Any previous contract will become null and void.
7. All prices and packages are subject to change. Prices are adjusted periodically; future bookings will be priced at the time of booking.
8. Future re-orders will be charged at the present days prices.
9. Bounced cheques shall incur a £25.00 charge.
10. Picture Perfect cannot hold your date without the deposit.
12. There will be a charge for all deliveries on albums at £25.00 for UK deliveries, International delivery charges priced on application.
13. Photography time over the agreed time will be charged at £100.00per hour and invoiced to the client.
1. Picture Perfect shall be the exclusive photographer retained by client.
2. Family and friends are permitted to take photographs as long as they do not disturb or disrupt or interfere with photographer’s duties.
3. The photographer has the right to kindly ask the person obstructing to refrain from doing so, in order for Picture Perfect Photography to carry on their duties. It is a good idea if your guests are aware of this before hand.
5. It is our duty to provide you with a unique service.
6. Any breach of this agreement will constitute a reason for non-completion of the job with no liability to the photographer.
7. Picture Perfect Photography reserves the right to use your images for any form of advertising to promote their company. Web based promotions, brochures, galleries competitions apply.
1. Clients should be aware that colour dyes in photography may fade or discolour over a period of time due to inherent quality of dyes and insufficient care and preservation of prints and albums.
2. The photographer will not be held responsible for damage of albums and prints that were dispatched undamaged.
3. The photographer will not be liable for degradation of images due to poor handling and insufficient care.
4. All albums need to be kept at room temperature, stored in a box; away from heat and direct sunlight all listed will reduce the life of your album and images. The photographer accepts no liability.
5. If the photographer(s) are unable to fulfil the role of wedding photographer on the day due to any unforeseen circumstances, a full re-fund will be given to client but no further liability will be sought with respect to agreement.
6. If client cancels no refund shall be given. This limitation shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged, lost, stolen, camera malfunction or any other damage without fault of Picture Perfect Photography.
7 . Picture Perfect Photography cannot be held responsible for images and photography sessions being disrupted by adverse/unfavourable weather conditions.
8 . Picture Perfect Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of your package.
9 . Picture Perfect Photography may substitute photographers to take photographs at your wedding in the event of one of us not being able to attend.
10. All re-orders shall be an extension of this contract.
11. All re-orders must be paid for in full prior to orders being dispatched.
12. Picture Perfect Photography will not be held responsible for the lack of coverage caused by the bride and groom, wedding party, guests, not being on time or interfering or restricting the photographer’s duty.
13. Picture Perfect Photography will not be held responsible for the church, reception, hotel etc having restrictions that prevent images being taken.
14. The photographer cannot guarantee any specific image nor incorporate any specific background or group arrangement.
15. The photographer will not be held responsible for customer disappointment of agreed album and images as long as they are technically acceptable and will face no liability.
16. Any announcement made that will affect your photography and the day, timings, venues etc should be notified as soon as possible in writing to Picture Perfect Photography
17. Any circumstances not bought to our attention that affect the out come of the wedding photography will not be the responsibility of Picture Perfect Photography.
18. A map should be provided if necessary to prevent photographer getting lost, contact details of all vendors should be provided. Picture Perfect Photography will not be held responsible for being miss informed.
19 . Due to technical processing, Picture Perfect Photography cannot guarantee exact colour matching.
20. All digital cosmetic enhancements shall require written authorisation. And shall need authorisation before printing is undertaken.
21. Picture Perfect Photography cannot be responsible for print selection errors whether re-prints or album prints.
22. We will take no responsibility for albums that have incorrect images due to client error a charge will be made for re- album design.
23. Picture Perfect Photography cannot be responsible for the damage to DVD’s provided, appropriate care is the client’s responsibility.
25. Picture Perfect Photography accepts no responsibility for the reliability of the post. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of mail, prints, albums frames and disks etc that are sent through the post. A courier service can be arranged; the client shall reimburse charges incurred by Picture Perfect Photography
26. It is advisable that you make a copy of your booking form for your own benefit
Any questions about our terms and conditions please EMAIL us directly.